Speeed dial changed my tabs
Speed dial changed my tabs from the ones I had established.
Speed dial changed my tabs from the ones I had established.
When I open many new tabs, I'd like them all to be loaded immediately (as soon as they the new tab is created, a.k.a. eager loading). The reason is that, when I click to … (read more)
When I open many new tabs, I'd like them all to be loaded immediately (as soon as they the new tab is created, a.k.a. eager loading). The reason is that, when I click to actually see those pages, if they are already fully loaded, that will make user experience much smoother.
Please see attached image for a demo of current behavior: browser had plenty of time to load those new tabs in background, but it didn't.
I understand that lazy page loading is a way to preserve RAM and CPU cycles. I know that is usually a good thing for users who are used to working with only one thing at a time and/or have limited hardware resources. However, I think there should be an opt-in feature of eager loading, which would optimize a lot the time for experienced/heavy users.
Thank you!
i browse a website it will occure a new page
After an update (seemingly, I did not run 'sudo pacman -Syu'), the tabs have changed in look and to be frank i find the new layout ugly. How do I turn it back? Attached i… (read more)
After an update (seemingly, I did not run 'sudo pacman -Syu'), the tabs have changed in look and to be frank i find the new layout ugly. How do I turn it back? Attached is a photo of the new tab groups, i couldn't get one of the circular tabs.
i browse a website it will occure a new page
When I close firefox the tabs at the top of screen are not there when I open firefox
When I try to drag tabs to reorder them, while I'm dragging it, it shows a small transparent preview at my mouse cursor. After about 1 second of dragging it, my Mac enter… (read more)
When I try to drag tabs to reorder them, while I'm dragging it, it shows a small transparent preview at my mouse cursor. After about 1 second of dragging it, my Mac enters mission control as if i pressed the F3 key. When i let go, it opens the tab i dragged into a separate window. This happens even when i haven't dragged the tab out of the toolbar.
I often use the process manager to find open tabs, since only the front one in each open window shows up in the Window drop-down menu. (And I sure wish those windows woul… (read more)
I often use the process manager to find open tabs, since only the front one in each open window shows up in the Window drop-down menu. (And I sure wish those windows would read as the WEBSITE and not the specific page name, as it often gives no help in knowing what website it is)
However, sometimes, like just now, it won't show one or more open tabs! Why? Today I was looking for my Google Voice Messages page, and did not see it anywhere in the list. I thought, maybe I had closed it, but when I manually scrolled through all my open windows, I found it on one of them! Can we not count on the process manager to show us all open tabs?
я не очень понимаю как именно настроить сохранение вкладок после закрытия и не могу найти это в настройках или можно ли это настроить вообще
Hello, where does one find the option to return old tab folder look? These bubbles look ridiculous and remind me of the 'corporate art'. As a long time user, my heart ju… (read more)
Hello, where does one find the option to return old tab folder look?
These bubbles look ridiculous and remind me of the 'corporate art'. As a long time user, my heart just cannot accept this. I was on the verge of crying when I saw this on my PC (I have been actively avoiding this update after seeing it on my laptop). I have looked everywhere in the settings but did not succeed on my own.
Would greatly appreciate the help before I double my OCD medication norm
I Pinned 15 tabs on my browser which load whenever I open the browser is thee any setting which donot allow these tabs to open until I do it manually
Before the last update, I’m using version 157.0 now, it was possible to simply move a complete Firefox tab using drag-and-drop. I frequently used this feature in a multi-… (read more)
Before the last update, I’m using version 157.0 now, it was possible to simply move a complete Firefox tab using drag-and-drop. I frequently used this feature in a multi-monitor setup. While it is still possible via a right-click and the "Move Tab" option, that takes more effort than simply clicking and dragging.
Is that just switched off and hidden in some options, and really no longer possible?
Thank you,
How can I force FF (win11 v157.0) to always open links in a new tab without using <Ctrl> click or "center-wheel" click ? I found these commands but nothing has chan… (read more)
How can I force FF (win11 v157.0) to always open links in a new tab without using <Ctrl> click or "center-wheel" click ?
I found these commands but nothing has changed about:config browser.newtabpage.enabled true browser.search.openintab true browser.tabs.loadBookmarksInTabs true Set browser.link.open_newwindow to 3 set browser.link.open_newwindow.restriction to 0
Hi, i recently update my firefox to the latest version nova and i face some dissapointment with firefox; the side bar in my vertical tab is too big, i search online for s… (read more)
Hi, i recently update my firefox to the latest version nova and i face some dissapointment with firefox;
the side bar in my vertical tab is too big, i search online for solution but i could not find it;
is this a buildin thing or i can just fix it with settings
Would it be possible to add a Settings option to open a previously defined Tab Group to open as a Tab Group (rather than as a list of individual tabs) when a new Firefox … (read more)
Would it be possible to add a Settings option to open a previously defined Tab Group to open as a Tab Group (rather than as a list of individual tabs) when a new Firefox Window is opened or Firefox is started?
Hi, since the latest update, whenever I'm in a tab (e.g. email or personal website) and I go to upload files, all tabs show the last location of the last upload from any … (read more)
Hi, since the latest update, whenever I'm in a tab (e.g. email or personal website) and I go to upload files, all tabs show the last location of the last upload from any tab whereas previously they showed the location of the relevant tab. E.g. on a tab for my website it would previously open the location of my website files and if I switch to my email tab it would open the location of my email attachments. Now it doesn't seem to remember the loaction by individual tab it just starts in the location of the used loaction across all tabs.
Not sure if that makes sense, it's very annoying as I have to keep searching the location again between tabs.
Can this be changed back please so it remembers locations on a individual tab basis and not globally?
Thanks
I lost all my open tabs with the new update, across all devices. 1. Can we please have a dedicated tab group area somewhere? even if there is no active tab group, just s… (read more)
I lost all my open tabs with the new update, across all devices.
1. Can we please have a dedicated tab group area somewhere? even if there is no active tab group, just so we know that Firefox knows or not? I saved a bunch of tab groups and all of them are lost across my devices.
2. "Save and close group" makes the entire thing lost. It is nowhere. Not in history either.
Recent roll out of tab group change is unimaginably ugly, why would you remove their old look without an option?
i used to be able to keep multiple tabs open and move from one to another now if i open a new one through any means the old page closes.
My account login details were out of date; I was automatically logged out. After re-registering, the ‘new tab’ option has disappeared from the bookmarks bar. When I tap o… (read more)
My account login details were out of date; I was automatically logged out. After re-registering, the ‘new tab’ option has disappeared from the bookmarks bar. When I tap on a bookmark, the page I was previously viewing disappears. Very, very inconvenient!