Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

Firefox windows task bar order restored when there is a crash, updates, or restore session.

davidjurus

When there is a crash, update, or restore session, my Firefox windows do not restore in the same task bar order that they were beforehand, which is very important to me for workflow. I need to change the links to all the open windows. At least it would be great if I could drag and drop the the windows to re-order them. With frequent updates by Mozilla and Microsoft, it would be really helpful to get this fixed.

When there is a crash, update, or restore session, my Firefox windows do not restore in the same task bar order that they were beforehand, which is very important to me for workflow. I need to change the links to all the open windows. At least it would be great if I could drag and drop the the windows to re-order them. With frequent updates by Mozilla and Microsoft, it would be really helpful to get this fixed.

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.