Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

tab group style

ghosty

Hello, where does one find the option to return old tab folder look?

These bubbles look ridiculous and remind me of the 'corporate art'. As a long time user, my heart just cannot accept this. I was on the verge of crying when I saw this on my PC (I have been actively avoiding this update after seeing it on my laptop). I have looked everywhere in the settings but did not succeed on my own.

Would greatly appreciate the help before I double my OCD medication norm

Hello, where does one find the option to return old tab folder look? These bubbles look ridiculous and remind me of the 'corporate art'. As a long time user, my heart just cannot accept this. I was on the verge of crying when I saw this on my PC (I have been actively avoiding this update after seeing it on my laptop). I have looked everywhere in the settings but did not succeed on my own. Would greatly appreciate the help before I double my OCD medication norm

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.