Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Solved Archived

When will firefox be available to me?

cuttergee

I have a LG Optimus phone and Firefox isn't available to me in the Market. I have froyo.

I have a LG Optimus phone and Firefox isn't available to me in the Market. I have froyo.

All Replies (1)

Chosen Solution

While you have Android 2.2.1, it is the cpu that it uses that makes it not compatible.

Whether it is the LG Optimus (GT540) or LG Optimus One, it uses a older ARMv6 type of cpu and not a ARMv7.

https://wiki.mozilla.org/Mobile/Platforms/Android hese devices have ARMv6 processors and are not compatible with Firefox for Android: LG Optimus, Optimus M, Optimus T, Optimus S, Optimus V


If you had a newer Optimus model like the LG Optimus Black or LG Optimus 2X or LG Optimus 3D or Optimus Z for example then mobile Firefox would work on it.