Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Archived

I am unable to open online pdf files. I have Adobe reader, and have reinstalled it, but to no avail

AnonymousUser

When I click on a link to a pdf. a new window opens and then it says "Done" at the bottom, but the page is completely blank. This happens every time - I am never able to view them.

When I click on a link to a pdf. a new window opens and then it says "Done" at the bottom, but the page is completely blank. This happens every time - I am never able to view them.

All Replies (1)