Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

How can I use Brave in Firefox on my Samsung Galaxy 25 Ultra phone and Samsung tablet?

caroljpmiller

I prefer to use Brave as my search engine. How can I do this?

If it's not possible, what is the best alternative?

THANK you,

I prefer to use Brave as my search engine. How can I do this? If it's not possible, what is the best alternative? THANK you,

Modified by caroljpmiller

All Replies (1)

Hi Carol

To add Brave as a search engine in Firefox for Android:

  1. Follow this support article - https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/manage-my-default-search-engines-firefox-android#w_add-a-search-engine
  2. Use https://search.brave.com/search?q=%s as the URL

I hope that this helps.

Ask a question

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.