Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Locked

I want to know how I can down a slides (some with video) file from my google drive.

Ping Tam

I have a slides file (some 80 google slides, some with video) in my Google Drive of my google email account. I don't know how to do it.

I have a slides file (some 80 google slides, some with video) in my Google Drive of my google email account. I don't know how to do it.

All Replies (1)

Hi,

This forum is intended to help users with Mozilla products, such as Firefox. Your question appears to be outside the scope of our support forum, so as a moderator, I’m going to lock the thread and mark it as off-topic. Please see Mozilla Support rules and guidelines for more information.