Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

I've tried all the options offered and none of them work. The "Report Broken Site" in settings is grayed out.

judy.putnam60

The "Report Broken Site" is grayed out in Firefox. I tried all the fixes offered in Firefox. I checked my data settings in Firefox to make sure that Mozilla was included and could receive data. I cleared my history. I restarted my computer. No help. I restarted Firefox. I cleared my history. I restarted my computer. No help. I replaced Firefox. I restarted my computer. I cleared my history. No help. I tried the fixes offered on Google. I cleared my history. I restarted my computer. No help. Nothing seems to be working. Is there any help out there?

This is what I get on the Chase site in question when I look to see my statement. @ secure.chase.com/web/auth/pdfviewer?docKey=21743136-8056-4785-a682-0fd001b36caf&sor=STAR_MS&adaVersion=false&csrftoken=fdaab518f892e949fe5eef858b07f7eb 3 The page where the statement is supposed to be visible is blank.

It downloads the statement instead. I have been able to see the statement online previously, but now I can't. Would like to be able to see it.

The "Report Broken Site" is grayed out in Firefox. I tried all the fixes offered in Firefox. I checked my data settings in Firefox to make sure that Mozilla was included and could receive data. I cleared my history. I restarted my computer. No help. I restarted Firefox. I cleared my history. I restarted my computer. No help. I replaced Firefox. I restarted my computer. I cleared my history. No help. I tried the fixes offered on Google. I cleared my history. I restarted my computer. No help. Nothing seems to be working. Is there any help out there? This is what I get on the Chase site in question when I look to see my statement. @ secure.chase.com/web/auth/pdfviewer?docKey=21743136-8056-4785-a682-0fd001b36caf&sor=STAR_MS&adaVersion=false&csrftoken=fdaab518f892e949fe5eef858b07f7eb 3 The page where the statement is supposed to be visible is blank. It downloads the statement instead. I have been able to see the statement online previously, but now I can't. Would like to be able to see it.
Attached screenshots

All Replies (1)

It's possible the site changed their code and is serving downloads instead of just content to view.

People also had addons interfere with how banking sites' statements/PDFs work. Can you e.g. open this one? static.mozilla.com/foundation/documents/mf-articles-of-incorporation.pdf

If you log in to your bank after restarting into Troubleshoot Mode (from Help menu), is there any improvement regarding the PDF statements?

(Equally, it something's blocking Telemetry, e.g. for "privacy" purposes, the site reporter won't work — can you also check it in Troubleshoot Mode if it's still disabled for you?)

Ask a question

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.