Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Archived

My thunderbird stopped sync with both email servers suddenly. I tried the solutions on the forum, but didn't work. Help please!!

d.subtil

My thunderbird (version 52.7.0) stopped downloading my email from both accounts and every time I click on to download the emails Thunderbird shows the sign that is "loading" but it never loads and eventually crashes and close suddenly.

My thunderbird (version 52.7.0) stopped downloading my email from both accounts and every time I click on to download the emails Thunderbird shows the sign that is "loading" but it never loads and eventually crashes and close suddenly.

All Replies (7)

I tried the solutions on the forum

What solutions?

wrong use of terms ... I was referring to this info : https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cannot-receive-messages

it ... eventually crashes and close suddenly.

Do you have a crash ID? https://support.mozilla.org/kb/mozilla-crash-reporter-tb#w_viewing-crash-reports

Try to start Thunderbird in safe mode. Is there any difference? https://support.mozilla.org/kb/safe-mode-thunderbird

Yes, I'm sending you the ID from the last crash report: bp-2e8a5912-599f-45a5-a912-407c90180503

I tried several times but nothing happened.

I tried several times but nothing happened.

You tried what?

to start Thunderbird in safe mode

You'll need to be more specific about what problem you have with starting Thunderbird in safe mode. Terse responses usually aren't that helpful, as nobody except you can see what happens on your screen.