Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Archived

What do I use for a wildcard when setting popup exceptions?

dane.stromstad

I have created an autoconfig file for my organizations firefox users which helps set settings like our popup blocker and allowing exceptions. I was wondering what i can use to allow popups for an entire domain without having to type each possible individual site. Is this possible? If so, how do you type it out?

I have tried:

[*.]mydomain.com

Thanks for your time!!

I have created an autoconfig file for my organizations firefox users which helps set settings like our popup blocker and allowing exceptions. I was wondering what i can use to allow popups for an entire domain without having to type each possible individual site. Is this possible? If so, how do you type it out? I have tried: *.mydomain.com [*.]mydomain.com Thanks for your time!!

All Replies (1)

You might try mydomain.com