ნუ გაებმებით თაღლითების მახეში. აქ არავინ უნდა მოგთხოვოთ ტელეფონზე დარეკვა, შეტყობინების გაგზავნა ან პირადი მონაცემების გაზიარება. რამე საეჭვოს შემჩნევისას გთხოვთ გვაცნობოთ „დარღვევის მოხსენებით“.

ვრცლად
ღია

Attachment to an email is not possible with Tunderbird

dkettenhof

Hello at all, I manage several email addresses through Thunderbird Version 153.4.Oesr (64-Bit). For a few days now, it has not been possible to send emails with attachments. When I click the attachment button, nothing happens. Does anyone have an idea what might be causing this. Thanks for your support :-)

Hello at all, I manage several email addresses through Thunderbird Version 153.4.Oesr (64-Bit). For a few days now, it has not been possible to send emails with attachments. When I click the attachment button, nothing happens. Does anyone have an idea what might be causing this. Thanks for your support :-)

უნდა შეხვიდეთ ანგარიშზე პასუხის დასაწერად. გთხოვთ, დასვათ ახალი შეკითხვა, თუ ჯერ არ გაქვთ ანგარიში.