all old passwords and bookmarks are gone! Help to restore please.
I Accidentally signed out of my account and then had to change my password, now all old passwords and bookmarks are gone! Help to restore please. Now when I sign in, it's with the new password and I can't access any of my old back-ups.
ყველა პასუხი (2)
Need to recover lost bookmarks and passwords, sync doesn't help because I didn't previously use sync.
Hi
It appears from your question that you are using Firefox Sync as a backup service. While it may be handy in some cases (such as transferring your data to a new device), we do not recommend relying on Sync for backup purposes.
If you have a copy of your Firefox profile for desktop Firefox, you should be able to recover your bookmarks and other data. To restore bookmarks, see this article. For instructions on recovering all of your data, see Restore bookmarks, passwords and data from an old Firefox profile.
If you have your data in Firefox on a mobile device, please follow these instructions to connect it to Sync and copy the data.
Be aware! Resetting your Mozilla account password without a recovery key will erase your data from Mozilla servers. Make sure to generate a recovery key in advance and safely store it.
Hope this will help you resolve your issue!