Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

ძიება მხარდაჭერაში

ნუ გაებმებით თაღლითების მახეში. აქ არავინ უნდა მოგთხოვოთ ტელეფონზე დარეკვა, შეტყობინების გაგზავნა ან პირადი მონაცემების გაზიარება. რამე საეჭვოს შემჩნევისას გთხოვთ გვაცნობოთ „დარღვევის მოხსენებით“.

ვრცლად
გადაწვეტილი

Question about an email I received

Denise

I received an email stating the following: "Firefox now has a built-in ad blocker.... Turn it on under Settings > Browsing." There is no "Browsing" in my Settings.

I received an email stating the following: "Firefox now has a built-in ad blocker.... Turn it on under Settings > Browsing." There is no "Browsing" in my Settings.
პასუხის ნახვა სრულად

შერჩეული გადაწყვეტა

Thank you, I didn't notice that!

ყველა პასუხი (4)

Could you copy the exact text, maybe a screenshot.

There are options to limit intrusions :: 1. Privacy and security 2. Permissions and data

You can also add the extension uBlock Origin or other 'blocker'

Hi.

You seem to be posting under the Desktop forum using a Windows computer, whilst your screenshot shows an iOS issue

Please use the appropriate forum :) Top menu > Community Forums > Firefox for iOS

Yes there is no Settings > Browser on Fx Windows Desktop

შერჩეული გადაწყვეტა

Thank you, I didn't notice that!

დასვით კითხვა

უნდა შეხვიდეთ ანგარიშზე პასუხის დასაწერად. გთხოვთ, დასვათ ახალი შეკითხვა, თუ ჯერ არ გაქვთ ანგარიში.