Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

ძიება მხარდაჭერაში

ნუ გაებმებით თაღლითების მახეში. აქ არავინ უნდა მოგთხოვოთ ტელეფონზე დარეკვა, შეტყობინების გაგზავნა ან პირადი მონაცემების გაზიარება. რამე საეჭვოს შემჩნევისას გთხოვთ გვაცნობოთ „დარღვევის მოხსენებით“.

ვრცლად
ღია

I am not recieving the 2FA code to my email.

sdm.john

I created a Gmail account so I could use it to sync my mozilla browser but I tried to you it too quickly and it was temporarily blocked by google.

I submitted an appeal and they unblocked it, but since then I have been unable to receive any verification codes that are sent to that email address.

I assume it's on some kind of list that is suppressing being able to send to it.

I created a Gmail account so I could use it to sync my mozilla browser but I tried to you it too quickly and it was temporarily blocked by google. I submitted an appeal and they unblocked it, but since then I have been unable to receive any verification codes that are sent to that email address. I assume it's on some kind of list that is suppressing being able to send to it.

ჩასწორების თარიღი: , ავტორი: sdm.john

ყველა პასუხი (1)

დასვით კითხვა

უნდა შეხვიდეთ ანგარიშზე პასუხის დასაწერად. გთხოვთ, დასვათ ახალი შეკითხვა, თუ ჯერ არ გაქვთ ანგარიში.