Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

ძიება მხარდაჭერაში

ნუ გაებმებით თაღლითების მახეში. აქ არავინ უნდა მოგთხოვოთ ტელეფონზე დარეკვა, შეტყობინების გაგზავნა ან პირადი მონაცემების გაზიარება. რამე საეჭვოს შემჩნევისას გთხოვთ გვაცნობოთ „დარღვევის მოხსენებით“.

ვრცლად
ღია

Links not opening in a new tab.

CountryGirl3

In the past, when I would click on a link on my home page, the link would open in a new tab, but I would stay on my home page so that I could look at the opened link later. Now when I click on a link on my home page, it doesn’t open in a new tab, but rather opens the link in the same tab that I was viewing my home page on. I have checked my settings, and everything appears to be how I want it. I believe that the "Open links from apps next to your active tab" is the setting that should accomplish what I want. I do have it checked, and yet it won't open my links in a new tab. How do I get links to open in a new tab?

In the past, when I would click on a link on my home page, the link would open in a new tab, but I would stay on my home page so that I could look at the opened link later. Now when I click on a link on my home page, it doesn’t open in a new tab, but rather opens the link in the same tab that I was viewing my home page on. I have checked my settings, and everything appears to be how I want it. I believe that the "Open links from apps next to your active tab" is the setting that should accomplish what I want. I do have it checked, and yet it won't open my links in a new tab. How do I get links to open in a new tab?

ყველა პასუხი (1)

Do you use the built–in "Firefox Home" as your homepage, or you use some custom site? Is it possible they changed the external link handling over at their side?

დასვით კითხვა

უნდა შეხვიდეთ ანგარიშზე პასუხის დასაწერად. გთხოვთ, დასვათ ახალი შეკითხვა, თუ ჯერ არ გაქვთ ანგარიში.