Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla サポートの検索

サポート詐欺に注意してください。 私たちはあなたに通話やショートメッセージの送信、個人情報の共有を求めることはありません。疑わしい行為を見つけたら「迷惑行為を報告」からご報告ください。

詳しく学ぶ
このスレッドはアーカイブに保管されました。 必要であれば新たに質問してください。
Solved アーカイブに保管済み

invalid security certificate

zmikelewis

When I am connecting to a site with a self-signed certificate, sometimes I get: "{site} uses an invalid security certificate." I can add an exception for self-signed certificates, but what does it mean when the security certificate is invalid.

When I am connecting to a site with a self-signed certificate, sometimes I get: "{site} uses an invalid security certificate." I can add an exception for self-signed certificates, but what does it mean when the security certificate is invalid.
この回答をすべて読む

選ばれた解決策

Some sites just have security certificates that are expired. So if you connect to this site, it will just tell you that its an "invalid security certificate". That just means that the owner of the site has to renew his certificate.

すべての返信 (3)

Hi zmikelewis, try to set your time,timezone and date on your computer right, sometimes its just that the time set on your computer is just wrong I hope i could help you.

regards alx

この投稿は Alxtgk により に変更されました

I figured out how to accept the certificate. I have seen untrusted certificates before, but this is the first time I have seen one that says "{site} uses an invalid security certificate". I would like to find out more about what "{site} uses an invalid security certificate" means.

選ばれた解決策

Some sites just have security certificates that are expired. So if you connect to this site, it will just tell you that its an "invalid security certificate". That just means that the owner of the site has to renew his certificate.