Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla サポートの検索

サポート詐欺に注意してください。 私たちはあなたに通話やショートメッセージの送信、個人情報の共有を求めることはありません。疑わしい行為を見つけたら「迷惑行為を報告」からご報告ください。

詳しく学ぶ
このスレッドはアーカイブに保管されました。 必要であれば新たに質問してください。
アーカイブに保管済み

Keep getting Firefox is offline msg

Moloko

Since the recent upgrade, when I open Firefox, it'll load, but when I try to do anything, I get the offline msg and told to click "try again." I do, and then things are fine, but I don't like having to take this extra step.

Looked under File on the menu; Work offline is not checked.

Went to the about:config page; set value of network.manage-offline-status to false.

Set browser.offline value to false.

Set browser.offline-apps.notify to false.

Opened Terminal and typed /Applications/Firefox.app/Contents/MacOS/firefox-bin -p in the window that opened. Work offline was not checked.

Still get the same result.

Since the recent upgrade, when I open Firefox, it'll load, but when I try to do anything, I get the offline msg and told to click "try again." I do, and then things are fine, but I don't like having to take this extra step. Looked under File on the menu; Work offline is not checked. Went to the about:config page; set value of network.manage-offline-status to false. Set browser.offline value to false. Set browser.offline-apps.notify to false. Opened Terminal and typed /Applications/Firefox.app/Contents/MacOS/firefox-bin -p in the window that opened. Work offline was not checked. Still get the same result.

すべての返信 (4)

No one on this forum has any suggestions? At all?

There have been more people posting about this issue on Mac

Yes, I posted there too...no answers.

have a complete uninstallation.try up a new one.