Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla サポートの検索

サポート詐欺に注意してください。 私たちはあなたに通話やショートメッセージの送信、個人情報の共有を求めることはありません。疑わしい行為を見つけたら「迷惑行為を報告」からご報告ください。

詳しく学ぶ
このスレッドはアーカイブに保管されました。 必要であれば新たに質問してください。
アーカイブに保管済み

Tried to get on a website, Zappos.com then firefox wouldnt allow me to login or go to my account..said it was forbidden! What do I do??

janiceharnett

When I wen on the website Zappos.com Firefox would not allow me to then click on the log in or "my account" on that site. A page would come up saying its forbidden.....it wouldnt even allow me to click on any item to look at in order to do shopping on that site.

When I wen on the website Zappos.com Firefox would not allow me to then click on the log in or "my account" on that site. A page would come up saying its forbidden.....it wouldnt even allow me to click on any item to look at in order to do shopping on that site.

すべての返信 (1)