Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla サポートの検索

サポート詐欺に注意してください。 私たちはあなたに通話やショートメッセージの送信、個人情報の共有を求めることはありません。疑わしい行為を見つけたら「迷惑行為を報告」からご報告ください。

詳しく学ぶ
このスレッドはアーカイブに保管されました。 必要であれば新たに質問してください。
アーカイブに保管済み

Why does Firefox redirect my Google search bar queries to the Google homepage?

PenaltyKillah

Whenever I type a query on the search bar (set to Google), the browser would load the results - then a second later, it redirects the results page to the Google homepage.

How can I prevent this from happening? I would like the results page to stay, as per normal :(

Whenever I type a query on the search bar (set to Google), the browser would load the results - then a second later, it redirects the results page to the Google homepage. How can I prevent this from happening? I would like the results page to stay, as per normal :(

すべての返信 (2)

Fyi, Google Chrome doesn't have this problem.

OK, it's the OptimizeGoogle extension. Disabled, and it subsides.

But I never had this problem as recently as last week, even with that extension enabled.