Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla サポートの検索

サポート詐欺に注意してください。 私たちはあなたに通話やショートメッセージの送信、個人情報の共有を求めることはありません。疑わしい行為を見つけたら「迷惑行為を報告」からご報告ください。

詳しく学ぶ
このスレッドはアーカイブに保管されました。 必要であれば新たに質問してください。
アーカイブに保管済み

when I open Firefox, I get following message, "Java Script Application Type Error: Components. classes (cid) is undefined. What's wrong?

martytrachtenberg

After a system restore and downloading of Firefox, every time I open Firefox, I get error message; Java Script Application Type Error: Components.classes (cid) is undefined. I am able to get rid of error message by clicking on close.

After a system restore and downloading of Firefox, every time I open Firefox, I get error message; Java Script Application Type Error: Components.classes (cid) is undefined. I am able to get rid of error message by clicking on close.

すべての返信 (1)

This issue can be caused by an AVG extension.

Start Firefox in Use Troubleshoot Mode in Firefox to check if one of the extensions is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox (Tools) > Add-ons > Appearance/Themes).