Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla サポートの検索

サポート詐欺に注意してください。 私たちはあなたに通話やショートメッセージの送信、個人情報の共有を求めることはありません。疑わしい行為を見つけたら「迷惑行為を報告」からご報告ください。

詳しく学ぶ
このスレッドはアーカイブに保管されました。 必要であれば新たに質問してください。
アーカイブに保管済み

File not found Firefox can't find the file at jar:file:///C:/Program Files (x86)/Mozilla Firefox/omni.jar!/browserconfig.properties.

samirgood

Yesterday I updated ' Java ' and opened my Mailbox and used it in the early morning.in the afternoon when I opened Firefox it failed to open properly and a message as stated above appeared.

Today I tried again - result the same. I downloaded ver. 4.01 and tried to install/upgrade which failed. Then I uninstalled and reinstalled it - the result is same. I have Win 7 Home Prem as O.S. Please help.

Yesterday I updated ' Java ' and opened my Mailbox and used it in the early morning.in the afternoon when I opened Firefox it failed to open properly and a message as stated above appeared. Today I tried again - result the same. I downloaded ver. 4.01 and tried to install/upgrade which failed. Then I uninstalled and reinstalled it - the result is same. I have Win 7 Home Prem as O.S. Please help.

この投稿は samirgood により に変更されました

すべての返信 (2)

Hi,

I was a user which also experience these technical problem. After my research, i found a solution for it

1st. Backup your important Bookmarks into your Desktop


2nd. Uninstall Firefox ( REMEMBER to download firefox before you uninstall)


3rd. During Uninstallation, check the box (remove cookies and configuration)

4th. Reinstall again.


5th, Open firefox and display your bookmark, click restore.

6th. restore your bookmarks from the place you save.

7th. Enjoy! Hooray, no more jar:file:///C:/Program Files (x86)/Mozilla Firefox/omni.jar!/browserconfig.properties.

この投稿は Alex1111 により に変更されました

You can first try Save mode and if that doesn't help a new profile.