Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla サポートの検索

サポート詐欺に注意してください。 私たちはあなたに通話やショートメッセージの送信、個人情報の共有を求めることはありません。疑わしい行為を見つけたら「迷惑行為を報告」からご報告ください。

詳しく学ぶ
このスレッドはアーカイブに保管されました。 必要であれば新たに質問してください。
アーカイブに保管済み

Warning: Unresponsive Script ie: Script: chrome://tavgp/content/libs/include,js:572 How do I get rid of this waring permantly / remove it

leedates

A dialog box pops up on the screen while I am in Fire Fox v. 3.6.15 browser. Warning: Unresponsive Script.

A script on this page may be busy, or it may have stopped responding, You can continue to see if the script will complete.

Script: chrome://tavgp/content/libs/include,js:572

This problem started after I uninstalled Google Chrome.

How can I disable or remove this script. Any of web sites I have been on describes this as Fire Fox extension mismatch or problem. This script really slows down the loading process of the Fire Fox browser.

A dialog box pops up on the screen while I am in Fire Fox v. 3.6.15 browser. Warning: Unresponsive Script. A script on this page may be busy, or it may have stopped responding, You can continue to see if the script will complete. Script: chrome://tavgp/content/libs/include,js:572 This problem started after I uninstalled Google Chrome. How can I disable or remove this script. Any of web sites I have been on describes this as Fire Fox extension mismatch or problem. This script really slows down the loading process of the Fire Fox browser.

すべての返信 (1)

Probably caused by an AVG extension.

Tools > Addons > Extensions = disable that AVG extension
If you don't have an AVG extension installed, see this - http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/troubleshooting+extensions+and+themes - there are at least two other extensions that use the "guts" of an AVG extension in their extension.