Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Przeszukaj pomoc

Unikaj oszustw związanych z pomocą.Nigdy nie będziemy prosić Cię o dzwonienie na numer telefonu, wysyłanie SMS-ów ani o udostępnianie danych osobowych. Zgłoś podejrzaną aktywność, korzystając z opcji „Zgłoś nadużycie”.

Więcej informacji
Wątek został zarchiwizowany. Jeśli potrzebujesz pomocy, zadaj nowe pytanie.
Zarchiwizowany

when starting fire faox I get Unresponsive script Chrome:/tavgp/content/libs/include.js.595 this started after upgrade to v5

Duncansw

Fire fox will not open, just get a warning unresponsive script.

Script: chrome:/tavgp/content/libs/include.js:595

If I click stop script firefox will open, how do I resovle this issue I have tried reinstalling but still get the same problem.

Fire fox will not open, just get a warning unresponsive script. Script: chrome:/tavgp/content/libs/include.js:595 If I click stop script firefox will open, how do I resovle this issue I have tried reinstalling but still get the same problem.

Wszystkie odpowiedzi (3)

This issue is caused by an AVG add-on (tavgp) that isn't working properly.

Start Firefox in Use Troubleshoot Mode in Firefox to check if one of the extensions is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox (Tools) > Add-ons > Appearance/Themes).

Thanks That sorted it out works fine now.

You're welcome