Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla サポートの検索

サポート詐欺に注意してください。 私たちはあなたに通話やショートメッセージの送信、個人情報の共有を求めることはありません。疑わしい行為を見つけたら「迷惑行為を報告」からご報告ください。

詳しく学ぶ
このスレッドはアーカイブに保管されました。 必要であれば新たに質問してください。
アーカイブに保管済み

FF 4.0b12 dialog box hangs while trying to contact update server

peggie@college-prep.org

I have FF 4.0b12 on Snow Leopard, and at least once a day I get a window asking if I want to download the latest update; when I click "Update Firefox", I get a window that stalls at "Connecting to the update server" and never shows any progress. (Eventually I close it anyway.) Is there a problem with the update server?

I have FF 4.0b12 on Snow Leopard, and at least once a day I get a window asking if I want to download the latest update; when I click "Update Firefox", I get a window that stalls at "Connecting to the update server" and never shows any progress. (Eventually I close it anyway.) Is there a problem with the update server?

すべての返信 (1)

If the update is not working, you could trash Firefox 4 beta 12 and download Firefox 4 RC1 from http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/RC