Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Caută ajutor

Atenție la excrocheriile de asistență. Noi nu îți vom cere niciodată să suni sau să trimiți vreun SMS la vreun număr de telefon sau să dai informații personale. Te rugăm să raportezi activitățile suspecte folosind opțiunea „Raportează un abuz”.

Află mai multe
Arhivate

I was wondering, since I use Mac version 10.9.4, if it was possible to have FF update automatically? I ALWAYS get the "Connecting to update server" window

philththetanman

I really like FF but every time I need to update I end up having to do it manually with a reinstall. Every time I try to update I get the "Connecting to update server" window for hours until I give up. Please help

I really like FF but every time I need to update I end up having to do it manually with a reinstall. Every time I try to update I get the "Connecting to update server" window for hours until I give up. Please help

Modificat la de philththetanman

Toate răspunsurile (1)

If there are problems with updating or with the permissions then best is to download the full version and trash the currently installed version to do a clean install of the new version.

Download a new copy of the Firefox application and save the disk image file to the desktop

Your personal data is stored elsewhere in the Firefox profile folder, so you won't lose your bookmarks and other personal data when you uninstall and (re)install Firefox.