Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla サポートの検索

サポート詐欺に注意してください。 私たちはあなたに通話やショートメッセージの送信、個人情報の共有を求めることはありません。疑わしい行為を見つけたら「迷惑行為を報告」からご報告ください。

詳しく学ぶ
このスレッドはアーカイブに保管されました。 必要であれば新たに質問してください。
アーカイブに保管済み

Firefox 3.6.14 Crash Report [@ nsNTLMSessionState::AddRef() ]

bruceh@dis.wa.gov

When I try and launch Mozilla Firefox takes me right to the Mozilla Crash reporter saying .... Firefox had a problem and crashed. Details are:

BuildID: 20110218125750 CrashTime: 1299537864 Email: bruceh@dis.wa.gov InstallTime: 1299190399 ProductName: Firefox SecondsSinceLastCrash: 3859 StartupTime: 1299537859 Throttleable: 1 URL: Vendor: Mozilla Version: 3.6.14

This report also contains technical information about the state of the application when it crashed.

When I try and launch Mozilla Firefox takes me right to the Mozilla Crash reporter saying .... Firefox had a problem and crashed. Details are: BuildID: 20110218125750 CrashTime: 1299537864 Email: bruceh@dis.wa.gov InstallTime: 1299190399 ProductName: Firefox SecondsSinceLastCrash: 3859 StartupTime: 1299537859 Throttleable: 1 URL: Vendor: Mozilla Version: 3.6.14 This report also contains technical information about the state of the application when it crashed.

すべての返信 (1)

My problem might be related to the following:

Firefox 3.6.15 crashes with shockwave 10.2.152.32 & 10.2r152

I will continue to monitor this Forum.