Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla サポートの検索

サポート詐欺に注意してください。 私たちはあなたに通話やショートメッセージの送信、個人情報の共有を求めることはありません。疑わしい行為を見つけたら「迷惑行為を報告」からご報告ください。

詳しく学ぶ
このスレッドはアーカイブに保管されました。 必要であれば新たに質問してください。
アーカイブに保管済み

Mozilla.org * About Mozilla * Community Map * Our Projects * Get Involved Search Setting Prefs for the Mozilla Rich Text Editing Demo - this doesn't solve the copy and paste problem

sbmull

I love Firefox - much faster than IE, but I maintain three web sites and cannot work without the copy and paste function that IE provides. I have tried everything suggested in

Setting Prefs for the Mozilla Rich Text Editing Demo and it simply doesn't work. If you can provide me a way to use copy and paste in website maintenance, I'd love it, otherwise, I have to go back to IE.

I love Firefox - much faster than IE, but I maintain three web sites and cannot work without the copy and paste function that IE provides. I have tried everything suggested in Setting Prefs for the Mozilla Rich Text Editing Demo and it simply doesn't work. If you can provide me a way to use copy and paste in website maintenance, I'd love it, otherwise, I have to go back to IE.

すべての返信 (1)

https://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Granting+JavaScript+access+to+the+clipboard
The AllowClipboard Helper extension will help you set up the necessary permissions.
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/852