Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla サポートの検索

サポート詐欺に注意してください。 私たちはあなたに通話やショートメッセージの送信、個人情報の共有を求めることはありません。疑わしい行為を見つけたら「迷惑行為を報告」からご報告ください。

詳しく学ぶ
このスレッドはアーカイブに保管されました。 必要であれば新たに質問してください。
Solved アーカイブに保管済み

Every time I open a new window or refresh a getting started with firefox page opens along with it. So everytime I go to my homepage for example the getting started with firefox opens along side in a seperate tab.

AnonymousUser

Every time I open a new window or refresh a getting started with firefox page opens along with it. So everytime I go to my homepage for example the getting started with firefox opens along side in a seperate tab.

This happened

Every time Firefox opened

== I got this computer.

Every time I open a new window or refresh a getting started with firefox page opens along with it. So everytime I go to my homepage for example the getting started with firefox opens along side in a seperate tab. == This happened == Every time Firefox opened == I got this computer.

すべての返信 (4)

Every time I open a new window or refresh a getting started with firefox page opens along with it. So everytime I go to my homepage for example the getting started with firefox opens along side in a seperate tab.

See How to set the home page: Firefox supports multiple home pages separated by '|' symbols

See also http://kb.mozillazine.org/Preferences_not_saved and How to fix preferences that won't save

選ばれた解決策

You're welcome