Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla サポートの検索

サポート詐欺に注意してください。 私たちはあなたに通話やショートメッセージの送信、個人情報の共有を求めることはありません。疑わしい行為を見つけたら「迷惑行為を報告」からご報告ください。

詳しく学ぶ
Open

Every time I ask a question it immediately disappears and says the page doesn't exist if I refresh

shaggytheshaman

Every time I ask a question, it immediately disappears; i.e. if I refresh the page, it says the page doesn't exist, and then I go to "My Questions" and I don't see it there either. I'm sure this one will be immediately erased too. What is going on?

Every time I ask a question, it immediately disappears; i.e. if I refresh the page, it says the page doesn't exist, and then I go to "My Questions" and I don't see it there either. I'm sure this one will be immediately erased too. What is going on?

すべての返信 (4)

Okay this one wasn't removed. At least not yet. Can somebody please help me understand what is going on before this is removed?

It may be getting caught by the forum’s spam or moderation filter. Check your account notifications/email for a moderation message, and contact Mozilla Support moderators if the question keeps disappearing.

James said

duplicate of https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1608916 thread

It's a duplicate because the other thread was removed. I don't know why it's back, but it was removed and I had to post again.

EDIT: Wait -- no -- actually it's NOT a duplicate of that post, please read more carefully. That post was about how I've been waiting for three years for my ideas and comments to get reviewed and approved to be seen by the rest of the community, and this post is about how, every time I post here, the post is automatically removed and doesn't exist anymore.

この投稿は shaggytheshaman により に変更されました

質問する

投稿に返信するには あなたのアカウントにログイン する必要があります。まだアカウントをお持ちでなければ、新しい質問を開始 してください。