I have the for life account, if i buy your vpn will that stop my life account with you?
I am concidering buying your vpn but i dont want it to cancel my paid for life account with firefox. would it?
すべての返信 (2)
my paid for life account with firefox
Never heard of such. Do you have a link to show details etc.?
Anyway I doubt the Mozilla VPN would wreck that . . .
larada1946 said
I have the for life account, if i buy your vpn will that stop my life account with you? I am concidering buying your vpn but i dont want it to cancel my paid for life account with firefox. would it?
Mozilla only has a few products that are subscription based and none of them have "For Life" in the name.
Mozilla has the Mozilla Account system which is being used for a number of Mozilla services including this support.mozilla.org site https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/access-mozilla-services-firefox-account#w_what-services-can-i-use-with-a-mozilla-account
There is only two VPN related options as in the built-in VPN https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/built-in-vpn in desktop (and more recently Android Firefox) and the standalone subscription based Mozilla VPN https://vpn.mozilla.org
Though the so called built-in VPN really just routes browser traffic through proxy servers like most built-in VPNs and VPN browser extensions do..