Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla サポートの検索

サポート詐欺に注意してください。 私たちはあなたに通話やショートメッセージの送信、個人情報の共有を求めることはありません。疑わしい行為を見つけたら「迷惑行為を報告」からご報告ください。

詳しく学ぶ
Open

Firefox spellcheck for BT Mail,

andy.harris1

I used to have spellcheck for BT email, for some reason it has disappeared. I have ticked the box to spellcheck when writing to no avail

I used to have spellcheck for BT email, for some reason it has disappeared. I have ticked the box to spellcheck when writing to no avail

すべての返信 (1)

Hello,

First, to test, open a new draft in BT mail, right click the large text box, and make sure there is a checkmark next to check spelling (just to be sure). If a language submenu appears, make sure it is your selected language.

Secondly, you can try going to the firefox Dictionaries Add-ons Page, then install your preferred language and click Add to Firefox. After that, restart firefox and check if the squiggly lines reappear while typing a draft.

Lastly, you can try going to about:config, and press enter. (USE AT OWN discretion), accept warning message, and then type "layout.spellcheckDefault" and set it from 1 to 2.

質問する

投稿に返信するには あなたのアカウントにログイン する必要があります。まだアカウントをお持ちでなければ、新しい質問を開始 してください。