Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla サポートの検索

サポート詐欺に注意してください。 私たちはあなたに通話やショートメッセージの送信、個人情報の共有を求めることはありません。疑わしい行為を見つけたら「迷惑行為を報告」からご報告ください。

詳しく学ぶ
Open

lost profile accidently deleted

Michael Sandbrook

Hi I am an older person and have lost my profiles on thunderbird email - one is [redacted]@xtra.co.nz and the other is [redacted]@xtra.co.nz. We are in NZ and accidently deleted the Thunderbird profile and not the corrupted new profile I was setting up. Thank you. Gloria Sandbrook. I still have [redacted]@xtra.co.nz on my phone for communication. Cheers.

Hi I am an older person and have lost my profiles on thunderbird email - one is [redacted]@xtra.co.nz and the other is [redacted]@xtra.co.nz. We are in NZ and accidently deleted the Thunderbird profile and not the corrupted new profile I was setting up. Thank you. Gloria Sandbrook. I still have [redacted]@xtra.co.nz on my phone for communication. Cheers.

この投稿は christ1 により に変更されました

すべての返信 (3)

I may not be able to assist, but I suggest you clarify your issue and possibly explain the steps you took. I say that because you write of profiles, yet the examples you show are accounts, not profiles. If this is a windows computer, I suggest entering %appdata% in search window on task bar. That should open to the appdata\roaming folder. If you see a Thunderbird folder there, click it and see if there is a profiles folder inside it. If there is one or more, click each one and see if your accounts are in either the Imapmail folder or the Mail folder. Just a thought. Looking for profiles is usually a different issue than looking for accounts.

Hi David thanks for your reply. Thanks for info which I will keep. I have managed to resolve my issue. Many thanks Gloria the techno phobic.

You're very welcome.  :)

質問する

投稿に返信するには あなたのアカウントにログイン する必要があります。まだアカウントをお持ちでなければ、新しい質問を開始 してください。