Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Eheka Pytyvõha

Emboyke pytyvõha apovai. Ndorojeruremo’ãi ehenói térã eñe’ẽmondóvo pumbyrýpe ha emoherakuãvo marandu nemba’etéva. Emombe’u tembiapo imarãkuaáva ko “Marandu iñañáva” rupive.

Kuaave
Mbojuruja

Lost password forLLost my thunderbird email password account. I can access only prior emails that are saved on my PC. How can I get or update the password ?

dolly.m.compton

I have thunderbird emails but lost my passwords so I cannot gain access to them.

The accounts are: business1st.org [redacted] @business1st.org [redacted] @business1st.org

Please use phone/text [redacted] or email [redacted] @icloud.com I am at 88 years so I look forward to your help.


/edited phone# and emails from public community support forum

I have thunderbird emails but lost my passwords so I cannot gain access to them. The accounts are: business1st.org [redacted] @business1st.org [redacted] @business1st.org Please use phone/text [redacted] or email [redacted] @icloud.com I am at 88 years so I look forward to your help. /edited phone# and emails from public community support forum

Moambuepyre James rupive

Opaite Mbohovái (1)

Thunderbird saves last used password at settings>privacy&security. If that isn't working, I suggest you contact the email provider.

Eporandumína

Nde eikéke nde mba’etepe embohovái hag̃ua ñe’ẽmondo. Ikatúpa, emoñepyrũ peteĩ porandu, ndereguerekói gueteriramo nemba’ete.