Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Eheka Pytyvõha

Emboyke pytyvõha apovai. Ndorojeruremo’ãi ehenói térã eñe’ẽmondóvo pumbyrýpe ha emoherakuãvo marandu nemba’etéva. Emombe’u tembiapo imarãkuaáva ko “Marandu iñañáva” rupive.

Kuaave
Mbojuruja

I deleted my emails by mistake can you download them back to me?

lanaed

I deleted my emails in my inbox (and several other folders by default), by accident. Can you download them back to my computer? [redacted] @peoplepc.com.... Please help. La Nae Duchesneau [redacted]


/edited email and phone# from community support forum

I deleted my emails in my inbox (and several other folders by default), by accident. Can you download them back to my computer? [redacted] @peoplepc.com.... Please help. La Nae Duchesneau [redacted] /edited email and phone# from community support forum

Moambuepyre James rupive

Opaite Mbohovái (4)

Unfortunately, Thunderbird is only an email client, acting between you and your email provider. If the messages are in trash, or if trash has not been compacted, there is a possibility to recover them. Otherwise, you will need to contact the email provider.

Some of these are from years ago so that will not work. I just hoped you had a back up....

Mozilla is not an e-mail service provider, so it has none of your mail. You could ask your e-mail service provider. They probably will not have a back-up. You will want to make your own back-ups.

Eporandumína

Nde eikéke nde mba’etepe embohovái hag̃ua ñe’ẽmondo. Ikatúpa, emoñepyrũ peteĩ porandu, ndereguerekói gueteriramo nemba’ete.