Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Mulongo oyo etiyamaki na archive. Tuna motuna mosusu soki osengeli na lisalisi
Solved Eza archivé

How do I remove "Track My Package" app?

Budley56

I accidentally installed "Track My Package" app while trying to track a delivery from USPS... Now it opens with every window I open...

I accidentally installed "Track My Package" app while trying to track a delivery from USPS... Now it opens with every window I open...

All Replies (4)

Solution eye oponami

Hi  !

Go to the 3-bar menu => Addons => and look for any unfamiliar or suspicious looking extensions (like maybe : 'Packages 100.3'  ?)

When you find any : remove them.

Go the same in your system's Control Panel.

However : most malware will be 'hiding' somewhere , so let's run malware scans :

Further information can be found in this article : https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/troubleshoot-firefox-issues-caused-malware?cache=no

Run most or all of the listed malware scanners. They all work differently - what one program doesn't pick up, the other might.

Especially for Mac : https://www.malwarebytes.com/mac/

https://malwaretips.com/blogs/remove-mac-os-x-virus/

Also see : https://www.fixyourbrowser.com/removal-instructions/remove-package-tracking-toolbar-uninstall-instruction/

that did it!!!! Thanks!!!

Budley56 said

that did it!!!! Thanks!!!

My pleasure  !

You are my "chosen solution"!!!