Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla サポートの検索

サポート詐欺に注意してください。 私たちはあなたに通話やショートメッセージの送信、個人情報の共有を求めることはありません。疑わしい行為を見つけたら「迷惑行為を報告」からご報告ください。

詳しく学ぶ
このスレッドはアーカイブに保管されました。 必要であれば新たに質問してください。
Solved アーカイブに保管済み

Ads interfering with podcast playback now on iOS

Foxfree99

something new is happening where I am opening up a webpage in Firefox to read an article, and my podcast that I'm listening to in the also open podcast app suddenly drops out and music starts playing from an ad on the website, even though I have not yet scrolled far enough down in the article to even see they had much less given it permission to play at me.

Blocking this kind of interference is why I have exclusively used Firefox as my web browser on iOS as well as on my laptop computers. I'm very disappointed to see this and hoping that someone will point out to me a simple change of settings that will keep this kind of random noise pollution at bay.

iOS26.1 iPhone 12mini

something new is happening where I am opening up a webpage in Firefox to read an article, and my podcast that I'm listening to in the also open podcast app suddenly drops out and music starts playing from an ad on the website, even though I have not yet scrolled far enough down in the article to even see they had much less given it permission to play at me. Blocking this kind of interference is why I have exclusively used Firefox as my web browser on iOS as well as on my laptop computers. I'm very disappointed to see this and hoping that someone will point out to me a simple change of settings that will keep this kind of random noise pollution at bay. iOS26.1 iPhone 12mini

すべての返信 (1)

選ばれた解決策

There was an update to FF for iOS (unsure what version/date, so can't be sure, but it was clearly after iOS 26) that changed the default to 'autoplay audio and video' without my being aware. I turned that off and it is fixed.

But it is very disappointing that FF made that a default change when I have *always* turned that off, in all of my FF implementations (desktop and iOS, and this problem affected only the iOS versions).

この投稿は Foxfree99 により に変更されました