Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla サポートの検索

サポート詐欺に注意してください。 私たちはあなたに通話やショートメッセージの送信、個人情報の共有を求めることはありません。疑わしい行為を見つけたら「迷惑行為を報告」からご報告ください。

詳しく学ぶ
このスレッドはアーカイブに保管されました。 必要であれば新たに質問してください。
Solved アーカイブに保管済み

Firefox on iOS 18.6.2 Signing me out of Sites

stephenljames93

In recent weeks, I’ve been getting signed out of two sites in particular, Patreon.com and Defector.com what feels like every day. It’s a nuisance, as I subscribe to both sites and read them primarily through the Firefox browser. I tried deleting all cookies and the issue has persisted. Any help is appreciated.

In recent weeks, I’ve been getting signed out of two sites in particular, Patreon.com and Defector.com what feels like every day. It’s a nuisance, as I subscribe to both sites and read them primarily through the Firefox browser. I tried deleting all cookies and the issue has persisted. Any help is appreciated.

すべての返信 (2)

選ばれた解決策

Hi Stephen,

Are you using private browsing in parallel by chance? I have a feeling you might be impacted by this bug. But the bug should be fixed in 143.0.1, though.

This seems to be my exact issue. Thank you and I hope the bug is fixed soon.