Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla サポートの検索

サポート詐欺に注意してください。 私たちはあなたに通話やショートメッセージの送信、個人情報の共有を求めることはありません。疑わしい行為を見つけたら「迷惑行為を報告」からご報告ください。

詳しく学ぶ
このスレッドはアーカイブに保管されました。 必要であれば新たに質問してください。
Solved アーカイブに保管済み

Firefox bookmarks not working properly

msengel32

When I initially press on one of my Bookmarks nothing happens. I must press and hold for a moment, wait for a list of options to cascade downward and select from the list. I choose “open the Bookmark in a new tab”, and again nothing happens. But… after making the choice from the previously mentioned step, I noticed a blue banner appears reading “switch” that I also must press on for the Bookmarked page to actually load. This is far different than Firefox operated previous versions ago where when you pressed the Bookmark the page you wanted loaded immediately. No other steps needed. What happened? Why does this happen? Can the coders please revert this functionality?

On behalf of the Firefox community, I implore you to honor this request and revert to what was a simple browser function.

Thank you, MSE

When I initially press on one of my Bookmarks nothing happens. I must press and hold for a moment, wait for a list of options to cascade downward and select from the list. I choose “open the Bookmark in a new tab”, and again nothing happens. But… after making the choice from the previously mentioned step, I noticed a blue banner appears reading “switch” that I also must press on for the Bookmarked page to actually load. This is far different than Firefox operated previous versions ago where when you pressed the Bookmark the page you wanted loaded immediately. No other steps needed. What happened? Why does this happen? Can the coders please revert this functionality? On behalf of the Firefox community, I implore you to honor this request and revert to what was a simple browser function. Thank you, MSE

すべての返信 (3)

選ばれた解決策

Hi there,

I couldn't find the blue banner with the "switch" text like you mentioned. Can you share how it look like?

Also, this issue doesn't seem to appear on my Firefox for iOS 143.0.1. If you're still on the 142 version, can you try to update and see if it fix the issue?

Now that I have Version Firefox 142.1 (60552) all seems to be back to normal. Thank goodness.