Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla サポートの検索

サポート詐欺に注意してください。 私たちはあなたに通話やショートメッセージの送信、個人情報の共有を求めることはありません。疑わしい行為を見つけたら「迷惑行為を報告」からご報告ください。

詳しく学ぶ
このスレッドはアーカイブに保管されました。 必要であれば新たに質問してください。
Solved アーカイブに保管済み

Vertical tabs Firefox for iOS (iPad)

dave266

I have searched repeatedly and cannot find a way to turn on vertical tabs in Firefox for iOS — iPad specifically. Everything I find seems to refer to Mac.

Thank you.

I have searched repeatedly and cannot find a way to turn on vertical tabs in Firefox for iOS — iPad specifically. Everything I find seems to refer to Mac. Thank you.

すべての返信 (2)

選ばれた解決策

No vertical tabs no extensions for Rotten Apples Precious IOS for firefox

Google Chrome on iOS does not natively support vertical tabs. However, users can manage multiple tabs using the Tab Switcher feature or by opening multiple windows in a side-by-side view. For those seeking a vertical tab interface, third-party extensions or other Chromium-based browsers like Arc Browser offer this functionality on desktop

Duck Duck Go Came Out WITH New Browser

Or use Safari (NO IT REALLY SUCKS}

Why Mozilla Lets 🍎 Ruin The Best Browser Who Knows

Thanks for your response. I was hoping against hope. I did beta test Arc on the desktop and have progressed to Zen on the desktop, which I really like. I did try vertical tabs in Safari in IOS, but find it less than desirable. Trying to do all I can on the iPad Pro these days, but think the browser is gonna hold me back from that goal.