Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla サポートの検索

サポート詐欺に注意してください。 私たちはあなたに通話やショートメッセージの送信、個人情報の共有を求めることはありません。疑わしい行為を見つけたら「迷惑行為を報告」からご報告ください。

詳しく学ぶ
このスレッドはアーカイブに保管されました。 必要であれば新たに質問してください。
アーカイブに保管済み

Can't open Gemini account

cepsham

After I enter the email and password for Gemini account, Firefox requires my verification by entering passkey. I use the Authy 2factor system as security to enter the account. I did not set up a passkey for Gemini account. I did set up a passkey on Firefox for a different account with a different email. Does that passkey work for multiple accounts??. This does not seem very secure as all someone would need to enter my accounts is my pin, which would not be too difficult to discover.

Appreciate help on this issue of security. Thanks Henry

After I enter the email and password for Gemini account, Firefox requires my verification by entering passkey. I use the Authy 2factor system as security to enter the account. I did not set up a passkey for Gemini account. I did set up a passkey on Firefox for a different account with a different email. Does that passkey work for multiple accounts??. This does not seem very secure as all someone would need to enter my accounts is my pin, which would not be too difficult to discover. Appreciate help on this issue of security. Thanks Henry

すべての返信 (1)

Hi,

Please try clearing Firefox cache and clearing cookies and data for Google (warning: you will be logged out on). Does the problem persist?