Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla サポートの検索

サポート詐欺に注意してください。 私たちはあなたに通話やショートメッセージの送信、個人情報の共有を求めることはありません。疑わしい行為を見つけたら「迷惑行為を報告」からご報告ください。

詳しく学ぶ
このスレッドは閉じられ、アーカイブに保管されました。 必要であれば新たに質問してください。
Locked アーカイブに保管済み

How do I delete sync data on the server?

SuMo Bot

Hi everyone, I have looked through previous answers and the one suggested changing my mozilla account password, will this still delete data synced to the server? I tried signing out my account but that doesn't delete synced data. I want to keep the data on the computer, just remove it from the data from the server.

Hi everyone, I have looked through previous answers and the one suggested changing my mozilla account password, will this still delete data synced to the server? I tried signing out my account but that doesn't delete synced data. I want to keep the data on the computer, just remove it from the data from the server.

すべての返信 (1)

Yes, changing password would delete your data from the sync server.

This question has been locked because the original author has deleted their account. While you can no longer post new replies, the existing content remains available for reference.