Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla サポートの検索

サポート詐欺に注意してください。 私たちはあなたに通話やショートメッセージの送信、個人情報の共有を求めることはありません。疑わしい行為を見つけたら「迷惑行為を報告」からご報告ください。

詳しく学ぶ
このスレッドはアーカイブに保管されました。 必要であれば新たに質問してください。
アーカイブに保管済み

webcomponents plug-in

Gkarat

Hi I am trying to setup my home security camera's to view through firefox. I enter the address for my camera's and login no problem then when I'm in the liveviews section it asks me to click on a plugin download which is webcomponent. I shut down all web browsers and install the plugin and I checked to see if it's setup which it is. But I login back into my security camera and it still asks me to click on the download plugin. I have uninstalled and removed the webcomponent plugin and reinstalled a few times with no luck. I have the latest firefox and my security camera firmware are all up to date. Any help will be great.

Hi I am trying to setup my home security camera's to view through firefox. I enter the address for my camera's and login no problem then when I'm in the liveviews section it asks me to click on a plugin download which is webcomponent. I shut down all web browsers and install the plugin and I checked to see if it's setup which it is. But I login back into my security camera and it still asks me to click on the download plugin. I have uninstalled and removed the webcomponent plugin and reinstalled a few times with no luck. I have the latest firefox and my security camera firmware are all up to date. Any help will be great.

すべての返信 (2)

Firefox doesn't support any plugins. It could work on version 52, but not on 95.

Websites should have switched to HTML5 means a long time ago because no current browser still supports plugins.

Doesn't that software provide other ways to access their security cameras ?