Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla サポートの検索

サポート詐欺に注意してください。 私たちはあなたに通話やショートメッセージの送信、個人情報の共有を求めることはありません。疑わしい行為を見つけたら「迷惑行為を報告」からご報告ください。

詳しく学ぶ
このスレッドはアーカイブに保管されました。 必要であれば新たに質問してください。
Solved アーカイブに保管済み

Playstation Can't Connect to the server

hts739

I am having issues signing in to the playstation store using firefox. It works on edge (although I have the same issue in ungoogled chromium). I have tried refreshing but that didn't work. I uninstalled it and deleted all mozilla folders in appdata, then tried again without signing in to my mozilla account on a fresh install but i'm still having the issue. It might be a windows configuration issue because I don't see why this would work on edge but not on firefox. I've tried disabling all cookie and tracking protection features but I still have the same issue.

I am having issues signing in to the playstation store using firefox. It works on edge (although I have the same issue in ungoogled chromium). I have tried refreshing but that didn't work. I uninstalled it and deleted all mozilla folders in appdata, then tried again without signing in to my mozilla account on a fresh install but i'm still having the issue. It might be a windows configuration issue because I don't see why this would work on edge but not on firefox. I've tried disabling all cookie and tracking protection features but I still have the same issue.

すべての返信 (2)

選ばれた解決策

attached image

EDIT: Login worked after hours of troubleshooting, not sure what did it but i'll close the question

この投稿は hts739 により に変更されました

I had the same issue, turns out my adblocker was the culprit. After disabling I logged i straight away.