Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla サポートの検索

サポート詐欺に注意してください。 私たちはあなたに通話やショートメッセージの送信、個人情報の共有を求めることはありません。疑わしい行為を見つけたら「迷惑行為を報告」からご報告ください。

詳しく学ぶ
このスレッドはアーカイブに保管されました。 必要であれば新たに質問してください。
アーカイブに保管済み

Tab Closed Undo

firefox1749

Hi It seems the latest ff update for iOS now shows a dialogue (not sure what the correct name is) every time I close a tab. The dialogue is “Tab Closed Undo”. It appears for a few seconds and then disappears. Much in the same fashion as every time take a photo on my iPhone there is a thumbnail of the pic I just took.

I absolutely hate these things. I either have to wait until they go away on their own or I have to waste time swiping them away. I know Mozilla is only responsible for the Tab Closed Undo dialogue.

Is there someway I can disable this new “feature”?

Thanks so much.

Hi It seems the latest ff update for iOS now shows a dialogue (not sure what the correct name is) every time I close a tab. The dialogue is “Tab Closed Undo”. It appears for a few seconds and then disappears. Much in the same fashion as every time take a photo on my iPhone there is a thumbnail of the pic I just took. I absolutely hate these things. I either have to wait until they go away on their own or I have to waste time swiping them away. I know Mozilla is only responsible for the Tab Closed Undo dialogue. Is there someway I can disable this new “feature”? Thanks so much.

すべての返信 (1)

Thank you for writing this, as I also find it super annoying and really hope we'll be given the option to disable this feature in some way.