Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla サポートの検索

サポート詐欺に注意してください。 私たちはあなたに通話やショートメッセージの送信、個人情報の共有を求めることはありません。疑わしい行為を見つけたら「迷惑行為を報告」からご報告ください。

詳しく学ぶ
このスレッドはアーカイブに保管されました。 必要であれば新たに質問してください。
アーカイブに保管済み

Firefox fails to show Arabic characters

sina.recherche

Hi,

As the attached screenshot shows, my browser fails to correctly show Arabic characters in textboxes. Sometime, the same problem happens when loading a page too. I tested it with Arabic, Persian and Kurdish keyboards and still get the same problem.

My Firefox version is 113.02 (64-bit). I use an Apple M1 Pro (Ventura 13.2.1).

This problem exists since early 2023.

Hi, As the attached screenshot shows, my browser '''fails to correctly show Arabic characters''' in textboxes. Sometime, the same problem happens when loading a page too. I tested it with Arabic, Persian and Kurdish keyboards and still get the same problem. My Firefox version is 113.02 (64-bit). I use an Apple M1 Pro (Ventura 13.2.1). This problem exists since early 2023.
添付されたスクリーンショット

すべての返信 (2)

This could be a problem with the font that is used that doesn't have glyphs for those Arabic characters.

You can right-click and select "Inspect" to open the built-in Inspector with this element selected.

You can check in the Rules tab in the right panel in the Inspector what font-family is used for selected text. You can check in the Fonts tab in the right panel in the Inspector what font is actually used because Firefox might be using a different font than specified by the website.

Thanks for your help.

I figured out what that problem is: the extension AdBlocker for YouTube! I disabled it and everything works normally.