Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla サポートの検索

サポート詐欺に注意してください。 私たちはあなたに通話やショートメッセージの送信、個人情報の共有を求めることはありません。疑わしい行為を見つけたら「迷惑行為を報告」からご報告ください。

詳しく学ぶ
このスレッドはアーカイブに保管されました。 必要であれば新たに質問してください。
アーカイブに保管済み

Thunderbird cannot change font size for printer

Art Towslee

Thunderbird 91.6.1 64 bit. I cannot change document font size to printer. If I change the font for the document, when I print, it goes back to the original 10 point font size.

Thunderbird 91.6.1 64 bit. I cannot change document font size to printer. If I change the font for the document, when I print, it goes back to the original 10 point font size.

すべての返信 (2)

re :If I change the font for the document,

Where are you doing this? Are you increasing the 'scale' as mentioned below ?

Right click on email and select 'Print' It opens showing a print preview. In right pane click on 'More Settings'

Scale: select 'Scale' and increase the number until it looks as you desire. Then click on 'Print'

Todd-Hall's suggestion is quicker than my approach, so I'll remove it.. (suggestion removed.)

この投稿は david により に変更されました