Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla サポートの検索

サポート詐欺に注意してください。 私たちはあなたに通話やショートメッセージの送信、個人情報の共有を求めることはありません。疑わしい行為を見つけたら「迷惑行為を報告」からご報告ください。

詳しく学ぶ
このスレッドは閉じられ、アーカイブに保管されました。 必要であれば新たに質問してください。
Locked アーカイブに保管済み

Play MP4 video

SuMo Bot

How do I reset the settings so I can play MPeg4 videos in the browser without a dialog box asking to download it? I've tried going under Settings but it won't let me select "Open in FireFox."

How do I reset the settings so I can play MPeg4 videos in the browser without a dialog box asking to download it? I've tried going under Settings but it won't let me select "Open in FireFox."

すべての返信 (4)

Could be about the media.play-stand-alone pref on the about:config page in case you modified it in the past.

You can open the about:config page via the location/address bar. You can click the button to "Accept the Risk and Continue".

I tried typing About: Config in the address bar and nothing came up

No space. Type about:config<enter> in the address box.

Its set at True. Is that the right setting or could it be something else?

This question has been locked because the original author has deleted their account. While you can no longer post new replies, the existing content remains available for reference.