Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla サポートの検索

サポート詐欺に注意してください。 私たちはあなたに通話やショートメッセージの送信、個人情報の共有を求めることはありません。疑わしい行為を見つけたら「迷惑行為を報告」からご報告ください。

詳しく学ぶ
このスレッドはアーカイブに保管されました。 必要であれば新たに質問してください。
Solved アーカイブに保管済み

How do I uncheck the box "Delete cookies and site data when Firefox is closed."?

cathyrourke

I clicked the box for "Delete cookies and site data when Firefox is closed." and now every time I want to access one of my regular websites I have to log in and enter my passwords again. I want to UNcheck the box for "Delete cookies and site data when Firefox is closed" but the option is faded out and it will not allow me to UNcheck the box. How do I UNcheck the box for "Delete cookies and site data when Firefox is closed."?

I am currently very frustrated with this, please give step by step instruction on how to resolve this issue. Thank you.

I clicked the box for "Delete cookies and site data when Firefox is closed." and now every time I want to access one of my regular websites I have to log in and enter my passwords again. I want to UNcheck the box for "Delete cookies and site data when Firefox is closed" but the option is faded out and it will not allow me to UNcheck the box. How do I UNcheck the box for "Delete cookies and site data when Firefox is closed."? I am currently very frustrated with this, please give step by step instruction on how to resolve this issue. Thank you.
添付されたスクリーンショット

すべての返信 (2)

選ばれた解決策

You need to turn off Permanent private browsing mode to uncheck the box

Under Options > History > Use custom settings for history Uncheck Always use private browsing mode Restart your browser

Now you should be able to uncheck Delete cookies and site data when Firefox is closed

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

It was driving me absolutely crazy!

You gave clear concise instructions, exactly what I needed to know!

Thank you thank you thank you!