Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla サポートの検索

サポート詐欺に注意してください。 私たちはあなたに通話やショートメッセージの送信、個人情報の共有を求めることはありません。疑わしい行為を見つけたら「迷惑行為を報告」からご報告ください。

詳しく学ぶ
このスレッドは閉じられ、アーカイブに保管されました。 必要であれば新たに質問してください。
Locked アーカイブに保管済み

Secure Connection Failed

SuMo Bot

I was trying to load our company website using windows but I was getting a 'Secure Connection Failed' with an Error code: SEC_ERROR_REVOKED_CERTIFICATE. But using firefox on android our site loads up just fine. A few weeks ago it still loads up but suddenly error message kept showing. I'm not really sure what's the cause of this since it loads up just fine with other browsers

I was trying to load our company website using windows but I was getting a 'Secure Connection Failed' with an Error code: SEC_ERROR_REVOKED_CERTIFICATE. But using firefox on android our site loads up just fine. A few weeks ago it still loads up but suddenly error message kept showing. I'm not really sure what's the cause of this since it loads up just fine with other browsers

すべての返信 (2)

This test page indicates the certificate was revoked as of May 30, 2020:

https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/analyze.html?d=clcmv.com.ph&latest

Firefox on desktop uses OCSP, which can check certificate revocation in real time. Due to bandwidth constraints, Firefox for Android uses a CRL (Certificate Revocation List) that is updated from time to time. I don't know why this certificate is not on the list. Maybe it is not an issuer that participates in CRL lists?

This question has been locked because the original author has deleted their account. While you can no longer post new replies, the existing content remains available for reference.