Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla サポートの検索

サポート詐欺に注意してください。 私たちはあなたに通話やショートメッセージの送信、個人情報の共有を求めることはありません。疑わしい行為を見つけたら「迷惑行為を報告」からご報告ください。

詳しく学ぶ
このスレッドはアーカイブに保管されました。 必要であれば新たに質問してください。
アーカイブに保管済み

Firefox 68 trying to connect to aus5.mozilla.org at startup

bobsort

As title says, Firefox trying to connect to aus5.mozilla.org at startup and I cannot stop it from doing so.

I have seen the answer to other question here What is the purpose of Firefox connections to "aus5.mozilla.org" and "shavar.services.mozilla.com" which the selected answer is not correct.

I have changed both following settings to http://localhost

browser.safebrowsing.provider.mozilla.gethashURL

browser.safebrowsing.provider.mozilla.updateURL


the address in question is not in about:config since I have changed every instance of data that even remotely looks like a web ULR to localhost

As title says, Firefox trying to connect to aus5.mozilla.org at startup and I cannot stop it from doing so. I have seen the answer to other question here [[Knowledge Base Article|What is the purpose of Firefox connections to "aus5.mozilla.org" and "shavar.services.mozilla.com"]] which the selected answer is not correct. I have changed both following settings to http://localhost browser.safebrowsing.provider.mozilla.gethashURL browser.safebrowsing.provider.mozilla.updateURL the address in question is not in about:config since I have changed every instance of data that even remotely looks like a web ULR to localhost

この投稿は bobsort により に変更されました

すべての返信 (1)

Facepalm! you can't even edit your own post!